What if small businesses could apply fortune 500 branding principles to create brands that make a difference for people?
stay connected. get Branding News Direct To Your InboX.
Note: please pardon our appearance as we undergo a website re-design. In the meantime, there’s plenty of information below if you would like to learn more about our work and how we can help you get branded.
read about the success stories from our clients…
Debi Berndt and Dr. Roberto Maldonado, Creative Love
“The real gold is what people can’t see — a strong brand philosophy”
- “The process that you took us through in developing our brand has been priceless. Although we love the new look and identity that people see externally, the real gold is what people can’t see…a strong brand philosophy. In the over-crowded dating & love marketplace, you gave us a brand that demonstrates the high-quality of our work and allows our company to break away from the pack and become a leader in the field. I know that the investment with you will turn into millions and millions of revenue in the future.”
BARI BAUMGARDNER, SAGE EVENT MANAGEMENT
“[RE PEREZ] GAVE US RENEWED CLARITY ON OUR POSITION IN THE MARKET”
- “I have long been an admirer of Re Perez’s work, so I was super excited to jumpstart a long-awaited overhaul of our brand. Not only did we get a beautiful, live-able, and breathable brand that felt totally on point for our vision for our expanding company, but we got crystal clear on how to articulate our messaging to our team behind the scenes and to our clients and prospective clients on the front lines. Re and his team at Branding for the People really took the time to understand our company, our culture, our past and our future. His branding exercises gave us renewed clarity on our position in the market and the mechanics of making our brand more than just a great logo.”
MONICA SHAH, REVENUE BREAKTHROUGH
“The investment has paid itself 10 fold already!”
- “Working with Re Perez was eye opening on so many levels. As a company that is about to cross a million dollars this year, it is super important that we understand our Brand Idea and tenets very clearly. Re Perez came up with a Brand Idea that was so perfect and so aligned. It was as though he knew Revenue Breakthrough from day one. We then proceeded to use our Brand Values to hire the perfect team members, clarify our programs and create a solid foundation for our annual event. We even used our Brand Idea in a sales conversation last week and closed a new member into our year-long mastermind program. Re’s work was exactly what I needed and the investment has paid itself back 10 fold already! We always say that the cash is in the clarity. Re Perez brings both clarity and cash.”
barb wade, barb wade coaching
“I Have been able to raise my prices by 50% without so much as a single eye blink; everyone is saying yes”
- “When I came to Branding For The People my branding was all over the place. It was actually amazing that I had such a successful company with what looked like an outdated and inconsistent website, business card, etc. I knew I could achieve so much more if my brand was strong, beautifully designed, and created a feeling with anyone who interacted with it and that was congruent with my point of view and what I deliver for clients. Well, I had no idea what was in store for me working with Branding For The People. First, it was incredible what went into the planning and decision making before we ever talked about design, logo, colors, etc. (all those things I thought that branding was). Instead, we started by defining my overarching brand idea, the brand values, brand attributes, and a whole lot more about who I AM and what my brand stands for. This helped me solidify my own understanding of my place in the market. And then, it goes without saying that Re Perez and his team developed an exquisite visual brand identity that knocked my socks off. It’s so professional, powerful, eye-catching, and truly beautiful. And as a result, more clients are flocking to me unsolicited, and I’ve been able to raise my prices by 50% without so much as a single ‘eye blink’. Everyone is saying YES.”
Afrin Khan of Red Elephant Inc.
“27 proposals and 17 booked events in 5 months”
- “I did not have a clear direction on how to build my business and brand — from strategy, marketing and planning. Prior to working with Branding For The People, I had all the different aspects of building a brand in my head, but felt I was trying to say I did everything to everyone. I was not sure where to focus or if I really wanted to do all of those things I was saying to people. What impressed me the most about working with the team is their expertise in both the world of branding AND entrepreneurship. I felt I had an expert partner giving me advice on many levels. I was also impressed with how quickly they got in my head around my business to extract the nuggets of my own self-expression and brand personality. Their contribution and intelligence in strategy, mapping and brainstorming had tremendous value. Also, information was delivered in understandable, easy-to-apply language. As a client in one of Branding For The People’s group programs, I was able to crystallize my elevator pitch into one sentence, inspiring me and everyone I share it with. In fives months, I generated 27 proposals and booked 17 events. I now have a thriving practice and a team of event planners.”
TRACEY FIEBER, TRACEY FIEBER BUSINESS SOLUTIONS
“We are very excited to launch our new brand! Thanks Re Perez for your guidance and expertise”
- “Having previous marketing experience, I understood the importance of branding and marketing. To have an effective brand you needed consistency. When we hired Branding For The People, we were looking for a professional who could walk us through recreating a look and feel that depicted the ‘new’ Tracey Fieber Business Solutions and where we are headed. I can tell you, Re Perez knows his stuff! The questions he asked helped us determine precisely the look we wanted. Re walked us through determining both the look and feel we were wanting to emerge from our brand, to help us take our business to the next level. He was patient while we examined and discussed as a team our vision for the company. He worked with us, provided guidance, and gave us options and recommendations. He was very organized and clear, keeping us focused on moving our brand to match the level we are at and beyond. We are very excited to launch our new brand! Thanks Re, for your guidance and expertise.”
MARIA HEBDA, CCMC, CPRW, THE CAREER EXPERTS
“The best decision I made and well worth the investment”
- “Working with Re Perez and his team was an amazing experience! I first met Re Perez at an event and from the beginning I was impressed with what he had to share and how he explained that branding goes way beyond a logo. My VIP Branding Day with him left me with much excitement and motivation to really dig deep about the message I want my brand to send. He left no stone unturned — from the exercises we did together, the support and feedback provided, and the process he takes his clients through. It was exactly what I needed in order to have a clear understanding of branding and how to truly reflect who I am and what my company stands for. Partnering with Re is without question the best decision I made and well worth the investment.”
JASMINE SKY, JASMINE SKY DESIGNS
“I am newly alive with inspiration that is grounded in specific actions”
- “I’ve just had my VIP Branding Day with Re Perez and 2 days later I am still floating on the high of it. It was an experience nothing short of an intense, playful and revelatory journey of discovery. I have worked with many people in the 11 years of my business and have found it very hard to find people who can truly understand the uniqueness of my skill set and intentions in my business. Re Perez literally had me jumping out of my seat repeatedly because he was able to ‘get’ what I was talking about and express it in 1 or 2 words! Re Perez is truly gifted at synthesizing massive amounts of information. I am so grateful to have received his brilliance in service for my business. It’s given me clarity and I am newly alive with inspiration that is grounded in specific actions. If Re has sparked your interest but you’re sitting on the fence and wondering if you should invest in his services, then I urge you to jump off that fence of hesitation and make the investment. Beg, borrow or steal (not really) to set up your VIP Branding Day with Re Perez so that he can help you discover and develop your brand. It’s an experience like no other. You and your business will never be the same!”
AMY JO GODDARD, M.A., SEXUAL EMPOWERMENT COACH AND EDUCATOR
“I was on a high on the excitement”
- “Thank you for such an incredible VIP Branding Day. I was high on the excitement of it and that I so LOVE doing stuff like that. You have been beyond supportive and really see the big picture of where I’m going, what I can do and how to make it better. I want you to know I am so thrilled about all we did. To synthesize all of that, all of what I do and how I do it and why I do it was very revealing and will help me tremendously to do what I do better and at a whole new level. You see the horizon. I am still climbing the damn mountain. I just want to make sure you know how much I appreciate you and this process. What a terrific day. I’m looking forward to looking at all of this and adding and building and creating on what we did in our session. I felt like you were my champions and my tough love, pushing me…’get up that mountain!’. Thank you so much.”
JULIE A. FLEMING, JD ACC, LEX INNOVA CONSULTING
“I feel like the book of my business has been re-written”
- “Working with Branding For The People revealed aspects of my business that I never perceived. The team helped me see how all of the different brand-building components go together. The team not only shaped who my business is, but how my business moves. Following the branding process, I was able to get clear on the intangibles of my business, which gave me access to tangible results. I can now convey my brand and message in a cohesive and coherent way. My business shines and I cannot overstate what this process has done for me and my business. The impact is tremendous. I feel like the book of my business has been re-written.”
IMAN KHAN OF RED ELEPHANT INC.
“WE ARE MOVING FASTER WITH UNTOUCHED PROJECTS”
- “When we first approached Branding for the People about our rebranding, we were dealing with a few challenges. Our branding story (creative brief) didn’t represent the audience we were targeting/serving. We were limiting our brand to just our logo. Over the year, we expanded our business, but did not do the same for our brand. While we had a great brand identity / logo and outstanding business cards, our website and event signage was inconsistent with our brand. Our clients and followers were ready for more. The work we did in our VIP Branding Day with Re Perez was invaluable. It was fun, energetic, thought provoking, creative and incredibly innovative. Re has a way of extracting your vision and the things you want for your business that you don’t know how to describe or put into words. He then frames it in a way that you always wished you could, but didn’t know how. Not only does he put your thoughts into a framework, he is uniquely talented in being able to forecast the strategic direction for your brand. For us, working with Re enabled us to re-position our company into exactly where we wanted to go by adding several layers to our business. We have a clear, inspiring message and story for our brand now. And, since our VIP Branding Day, we shared our new brand story with 5 people which resulted in 2 new proposals and a referral! We have a series of speaking opportunities and sponsorships for 2013. Before it seemed overwhelming and confusing. Now we are excited to launch our story and share who we are, what we stand for and who we serve. We have peace of mind, confidence and that 2013 will be our best year yet because of this meeting. After our re-branding, we have a clear, simple way how to brief all business vendors (from copywriters, web designers) and staff on our new brand and how we want to be perceived. We are moving faster along with these untouched projects because we have the plan, story and direction we lacked. Thank you Re!!”
WENDY FITZSIMONS, ESQ. JD, LLM TAXATION, ROMER DEBBAS, LLP
“re perez changed my entire sales model for the better. I will be forever grateful”
- “Re Perez’s branding work provided real value to my law practice. Beyond just the branding work, he gave me wonderful tips on how to sell my legal services. As a result, my business has doubled in the past year. I have gone from working as a solo practitioner in New York without infrastructure to a Partner in a firm on Madison Avenue. He changed my entire sales model for the better. I will be forever grateful.”
Scott Harris, Brown, Harris, Stevens
“Re perez gave us clarity on how to translate what makes us special into our marketing materials and messaging”
- “It’s not what you do, it’s what you do for your clients. That’s all that matters. Re helped me understand that, first and foremost. Re Perez of Branding For The People makes clear his passion for helping companies success by distilling the essence of who and what a company is. He helped me and my company see what it is that separates the Harris Residential Team from other Real Estate brokerages in New York City. Re consistently speaks language that you can understand, helped get me and my staff on board with his understanding of what makes us special, and helped give us clarity on how to translate that into our marketing materials and messaging. I would gladly recommend that Re Perez be hired for his excellent work by any entrepreneur looking to catapult their business and take the branding bull by the horns.”
Jennifer Daily, LCSW
“My business has seen its biggest growth period since its inception”
- “What can I say about Re Perez? How about that he has been my brand and business strategist for the past 4 months, and my business has seen its biggest growth period since its inception. Re is an expert who takes you by the hand, holds you accountable, and is deeply committed to you having the business and carer of your dreams. He is an inspiring speaker, a phenomenal coach, and wonderful human being. I’m glad Re was recommended, and that I threw my hat over the fence. It has made all the difference in growing my practice!”
Angie arciero, co-founder, exploration gratitude
“there were many a-ha moments”
- “There were many a-ha moments!! First, understanding that branding is more than a logo, tagline, etc! To think of a brand as perception was totally new for me and exciting! The many ways we can create these perceptions were phenomenal because it didn’t occur to me until you showed me through the examples, that branding comes in different forms and they really speak for themselves. I now understand how Brand Strategy is important as it defines you at every level….. verbal and written communication, and imaging as well. Its almost an embodiment of your product. I have been hearing for some time now and you said this as well that ‘people care only about the benefits of doing business with you and that purchasing is emotional.’ That is huge for me so I am really looking forward to seeing how I can transition my thinking regarding how I present myself and the products & services offered.”
david ellzey, ceo & founder of david ellzey enterprises
“I discovered the full potential of who i am”
- “After 20 years of having a fairly successful seminar and coaching business, I discovered it did not express the full potential of who I am. Enter Re Perez. His name is perfect! He is helping me re-brand myself and my business to express and manifest the next level of my soul’s purpose and fulfillment on this planet. How? By his concise questions, exercises, amazing creativity, and his kind yet dare I say fiercely honest (done gently) request for me to be my best. He is uncompromising in inviting me to believe in who I am. Calm and extremely expert in his services, I recommend you enter him on to your team the minute you need to define and express more fully who you are in life and business.”
What is Branding?
Creating a brand experience
WHAT IF THERE IS ONE GIANT PIECE OF THE MARKETING PUZZLE MISSING IN YOUR BUSINESS?
- What if it’s costing you potential clients, awareness, and most importantly money?
- What if it’s staring you right in the face only you can’t see it? Hidden in plain sight, right there in your blind spot?
- If you’re wondering what that missing piece is, don’t worry. We’re about to shine a 40,000 mega watt spotlight on it right now, because we hate to think you might not know what it is.
- The funny thing is, your competitors probably don’t want us to tell you about it. Because the longer you remain in the dark, the longer they can keep taking advantage of what it is you don’t know. Luckily for you, we don’t play like that. We want to help you elevate your game. So we’re bringing this information to the people. We’re bringing this information to … well, YOU!
WE’RE TALKING ABOUT BRANDING. WE’RE TALKING ABOUT YOUR BRAND.
We’re talking about the way your business is perceived, interpreted, remembered and talked about. Here’s a huge reason we want to shed some light on branding: the more defined your brand is, the more accurate the perception people will have of your business — and, let’s face it, the more confidence you have standing behind the price tag for your services and products.
At BRANDING FOR THE PEOPLE. (period intended.), we love branding.
- We love the strategy behind it.
- We love the creativity that goes into its execution.
- We love the life it breathes into businesses.
- We love the results that it brings to our clients.
Put another way, we love the possibilities that are created from branding. Which is why we will do our damnedest to find as big a spotlight and as loud as a megaphone as is humanly possible if it can bring branding to as many people as possible.
Because in the end, that’s the business we are really in. The business of possibilities. And although shining a light is just scratching the surface of what branding can truly do for you…
our purpose is to help entrepreneurs CREATE MILLION DOLLAR BRANDS THAT MAKE THE DIFFERENCE FOR PEOPLE.
ABOUT THE CEO & FOUNDER
Re Perez is Chief Brand Strategist, CEO & Founder of Branding For The People. Re teaches and consults with entrepreneurs on how to apply Fortune 500 branding principles to their small business.
Re’s background includes senior-level brand consulting positions for top-tier global branding firms, with experience consulting to global brands such as: AT&T, Abbott, AIG, AREVA, GE Money, Lilly, Motorola, Novo Nordisk, Nielsen Company, TD Ameritrade and Xerox.
Since launching Branding For The People in January 2011, he continues to build a multiple-six figure business and works with a wide range of ambitious and innovative service-based entrepreneurs, business professionals, as well as both on-line and off-line small businesses. Through his signature branding events, speaking engagements and private consulting services, he works with his clients to create million dollar brands that are making THE difference for people. Re holds a degree in Organizational Behavior and Communications from New York University and currently resides in NYC.
Just starting Out?
Grab a Copy of Our 10 Brand Behaviors to increase Sales e-Report (only $97)
As an entrepreneur, you know that one of the most important components to building a business is revenue. Having sales conversations is a critical activity to make that happen. You might be great at sales or you might detest sales. Either way, the hard truth is that if you’re not selling, you’re not running your business.
Why is this important for your brand?
Well, to be clear, having a strong brand will help you generate revenue, but you still need to have sales conversations with prospects, clients, partners, and even people you’re hiring to work for you. The objective of this e-Report is to increase your comfort level with sales. To do so, you must shift your understanding of sales. Based on 18 years of experience working with some of the top global branding firms and sales-driven organizations, I have picked up quite a few things around sales that have made a difference for me in my career, but also for my own business.Rather than giving you “sales philosophies” or “sales models,” I want to break down sales into the most fundamental and practical level. That is, brand behaviors. Why? Because brand behaviors are the most direct touch that you have with people. The brand behaviors included in this document are rooted in psychology, neuroscience, and best practices in advertising, marketing, and branding.
READY TO GET BRANDED?
attend our 3-day branding event.
If you want to learn how to use Fortune 500 branding to create a premium brand, then this event is for you. In just three days, you are going to:
- Create your “LOVE” brand
- Clarify and define your ideal target audiences
- Understand your Positioning in the marketplace
- Define your brand promise
- Articulate your value propositions
- Create a segmented messaging strategy
- Develop a branded customer experience
- Define your brand voice
- Understand naming principles for your company, product or service
- Develop a go-to-market strategy that makes it easier for customers to buy from you
- Craft a creative brief to give designers and copywriters
- Write a strategic 12-month brand implementation plan
- And, much, much more from our Sponsors
You will experience the EXACT same strategic process that help our VIP and Elite Branding Clients to:
- Achieve Inc. 500 status
- Increase web traffic 468,000%
- Book $20,000 in two weeks
- Close $60,000 in one week post-rebranding
- Raise their fees by 50%
- Attract higher end clients
- Book 17 projects and in just 5 months
- Increase close rate from 25% to 75%
WHERE: San Diego, CA
WHEN: November 11, 12 and 13, 2013
FOR WHO: Game-changing Entrepreneurs and Small Businesses
Limited Seating. ~ 200 attendees.
EARLY-BIRD (through July 31, 2013) = $397
If you want to create unprecedented results in your business, then branding will help you get their faster.
Get Branded! Join us this November 11, 12 and 13, 2013 for an unforgettable, extraordinary branding experience.
Work with Re Perez in a VIP Branding Day.
If you know you’re ready to take your business and brand to the next level and would like to work with our team, please submit your inquiry by completing the form below. Then, a representative from our team will contact you to discuss your needs and objectives. This branding package is ideal for entrepreneurs who:
- Understand basic business and marketing principles
- Has a minimum 6-figure business with active clients or customers
- Treats branding as a critical asset to the business
- Want to make a positive impact for people
- Has a sense of humor and likes to have fun
What’s included in the VIP Branding Day Package with Re Perez:
- Brand Audit
- Perceptual Mapping
- Competitive Review
- Target audience definition
- One 30-minute Pre-VIP Branding Day consultation
- A full VIP Branding Day with Re Perez
- One 30-minute Post-VIP Branding Day consultation
To schedule a call to determine if a VIP Branding Day with Re Perez is right for you, please submit your information below: