Entrepreneurs frequently ask me: “How do I know when is the right time to brand (or rebrand)?
My response is always: “What are your business objectives that branding can help solve?”
If you’re like most entrepreneurs, your answer might fit in one of the following categories:
- Get more clients or customers
- Make more money
- Attract higher end clientele (or diversify clientele)
- Increase conversions
- Position the company as a leader in the category
- Differentiate the company from competitors
- Present the business in a professional manner
- Build a national or global brand
When Scott Roewer approached BRANDING FOR THE PEOPLE, he had already achieved success in building a professional organizing business. However, he knew it was time to revisit his brand because his biggest business objective was to build a national brand. In the context of that business objective, we needed to solve the following problems:
- Create a new company name that would not have his personal name in it, so he could leverage himself and expand his team
- Position the brand to become million-dollar, national brand
- Rebrand the look and feel that would leverage his current visual branding, but evolve it into a broader visual system.
- We changed the company from “Solutions By Scott” to “The Organizing Agency”
- We designed a visual look and feel with a dynamic color system, typography and photography style
- We created the brand assets for his web developer and social media team to extend the brand online
Below are some visuals of his new brand.