Dear emerging small business owner or midsize company:
At Branding For The People, we believe in creating authentic and iconic brands that positively impact people’s personal or professional lives.
Chances are you landed on this page because you’re questioning whether or not your brand is performing at its best. Maybe you don’t love your brand as much as you used to. Or, maybe you simply fell out of love with your brand.
Whether you love all or parts of your brand, it’s always helpful to get a third-party perspective, because we know it’s difficult to see your own brand when you’re so close to it.
Here’s the deal: evaluating a brand is tricky.
- Would you rather learn how to run a business from an entrepreneur who has built or even sold several multi-million dollar businesses — or from a ‘serial’ entrepreneur who has failed at every business venture and embezzled money from others.
- Would you rather take financial advice from a former CFO of a Fortune 500 company — or from a non-licensed financial coach with no experience, but has taken several courses or listened to several audiobooks on the topic?
- Would you rather have brain surgery performed on you from a seasoned surgeon with 25 years of experience — or from someone with 1-2 years of experience who’s just getting started out and offering a ‘discount’?
Without trying to sound too ridiculous, we are using these examples to highlight what seems so obvious to us — and hopefully make it obvious to you as well.
Be cautious whose advice you listen to.
- Hire someone with real, on-the-field experience, not just knowledge-based, theoretical experience.
- And, you get what you pay for. Someone with less experience will likely charge less. But someone with proven, established experience commands more investment, because their wisdom has more value.
- Having the right person evaluating your brand is no different.
- Without the right diagnostic framework or evaluation tools, you’ll get fluffy subjective advice (at best) or irresponsible recommendations that may or may not move the needle forward with your business.
We know there are many layers to evaluating a brand. It’s why we created a Brand Audit service.
A problem well-defined is a problem half-solved.
What do you get?
We believe that in order to improve your brand, you need someone to know which questions to ask and what to look for in order to identify the true problems that are holding you back with your brand. In our Brand Audit service, you’ll get personalized access to a seasoned Brand Strategist and Design Director. Together, they will study your brand and deliver a report that outlines:
The pros (strengths) and cons (weaknesses) of your brand.
The opportunities for improvement.
Suggested actions to stop, start, modify or continue doing.
How it works.
Schedule and purchase your Brand Audit here. Please schedule at least 7 days after you plan on sending us your branding and marketing materials to be audited. Upon purchasing your Brand Audit, you’ll receive an email with instructions for how to send us your brand and marketing touch points, which may include (but not limited to):
- Links to all your websites.
- Links to your social media presence.
- Brand Assets, such as your logos, color palette and fonts.
- Marketing collateral, sales sheets or product sheets.
- Brand Guidelines (if applicable).
- Brand Strategy documents (if applicable).
Our team will evaluate your materials to make sure we have everything we need to complete your Brand Audit. A Branding For The People team member will reach out to you if we have any questions or clarifications.
During a 90-minute Brand Audit call, we will present our findings and give you an opportunity to ask questions. By the end of the call, you can decide if you’re fully armed to implement the Brand Audit results with your existing team OR we can discuss opportunities in which Branding For The People can help you (but there is no obligation to buy additional services).
Still unsure? We guarantee you’ll be satisfied.
Our Brand Audit service is 100% guaranteed. If you are not fully satisfied with your Brand Audit, let us know by the end of the 90-minute Zoom call, and we’ll happily refund your investment (but nobody’s ever asked).